Hey everyone. I never posted a build thread for my 75 gallon because it was already a year old by the time I joined the group. However I moved over the Christmas break and got a used 125 for a present. We replaced the stand that came with it by building a new one. Also removed the corner overflows and drilled for a modular marine overflow so that I could have a beananimal. I also had an old wet dry sump and connected it to the acrylic sump that I got with the 125 so that I could have a separate one for a refugium. All live stock moved over and everyone seems to be doing great. I will need suggestions for what other livestock to put in.